- Traditional nylon exterior for breathability and broken-in feel
- Medium-density foams for protection
- Two-piece finger construction for dexterity
- One-piece thumb construction for range of motion and protection from hyperextension
- Clarino palm material for a soft feel and abrasion resistance
- Mesh finger gussets for breathability
- Single-density cuff and cuff roll foam for protection
- Flared cuff design for a tapered fit and wrist mobility
- Microfiber liner for soft and dry interior comfort
The QRE 5 glove has a traditional nylon exterior with screen-printed graphics. The breathable nylon helps provide a game-ready, broken-in feel.
The QRE 5 also features thick, medium-density foams throughout the segmented finger block and segmented backhand. The two-piece finger construction offers dexterity, and the thumb’s one-piece construction promises a good range of motion and protection against hyperextension.
The palm features a single layer of black Clarino for a soft feel and abrasion resistance. The finger gussets are a mesh material for breathability. The cuff and cuff roll come in thick, single-density foam. The cuff has a flared design that provides a tapered fit for enhanced wrist mobility. The interior microfiber liner is soft to the touch, and does a great job wicking moisture from the wrist and hand.
The QRE 5 glove comes in a tapered fit that’s a little snug in the backhand and fingers and a little more relaxed in the cuff. The recreational or new-to-hockey skater will appreciate the tapered fit and feel, and enjoy the protection provided by all the foams in the eminently affordable and attractive Warrior Covert QRE 5 ice hockey glove.