The Bauer Supreme Ultrasonic Hockey Stick is built on a brand new platform, and is the lightest Supreme stick ever.
At 390 grams, it’s the same weight as Vapor FlyLite. And it’s been re-engineered for snapshots, not just slapshots. Bauer have engineered the stick so that every ounce of energy put into the stick will go to the puck, no matter what type of shot taken.
The highlight feature is Bauer's Sonic Taper Technology, a revolutionary taper that reduces weight and improves stability to create an energy transfer down through the stick for an even faster and more powerful release.
- The Sonic Taper creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade.
- A full Advanced Carbon Layering construction reduces weight to 390 grams.
- Asymmetrical TeXtreme maximizes energy flow with every play.
- Duraflex resin adds durability.
- Monocomp Technology improves balance and puck control.
- FastCore, a new, lightweight blade core with two different foams fused together improves puck feel and acceleration. The outer part is designed to reduce weight and the strike zone helps maximize energy into the shot.